.cor file extension
There are several reasons that can cause problems with opening the .cor file on your device. Some of them appear much more frequently.
- The first most common problem is the lack of an installed software (in the correct version) that supports .cor file. Browse the programs installed on your device, and make sure you have one of the programs from the list that you see below. If you do not have any of these programs, simply download and install one of them . When you install a new program just double click on the .cor file with which you had the problem and select the newly installed software as the default software to support the file.
- Another frequently encountered cause is incorrect association of the .cor file with a program designed to support it. This problem can also be solved easily. Try this page and follow the instructions. But remember to make sure that you have installed at least one of the programs from the list below . To make the .cor file open up properly, you must associate it with one of them.
In our database we have 2 types of files with .cor extension.
Types of files with the .cor extension in our database
Category Vector Image Files
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6
Category GIS Files
Developer Trimble Navigation
- Trimble Navigation GPS Pathfinder Office
- Trimble Navigation GPS Pathfinder Tools SDK
File association with the application to support it is carried out by the file extension. If, for example a .cor file is associated with one of the applications from the list, then when you double click on the file, the operating system will run this application and open the .cor file.
In addition, you can find on the site addresses of all required software for .cor files. We try to provide addresses to the sites of manufacturers, so that appropriate programs could be downloaded from the most reliable source.
For some files, different software supports running the file, editing it, and even saving the data in a .cor file, which makes working with the file difficult. That is why we created a continuously updated database to which we add information about the particular software. You also can develop our database by using the form included on the site.
Add information about a .cor file